The objective of Let’s Encrypt and the ACME protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server. Orlando Web Wizard has installed Let’s Encrypt for our clients use.
1. Login to Cpanel
2. Find the "Security" section
3. Click on the "Let's Encrypt" icon
4. Check the check boxes for both www and no www.
5. Then click the "Issue Multiple" link.
6. Click the issue button.
Congratulations! Your SSL is now installed and ready for you to use.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Security is important to us
We use the recommended WordPress.org best practices hardening with every WordPress install. On...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution